FSO - Spotlight Shots: Birds

Hello all! Happy Monday to you! Here are my picks for this week's spotlight shots. Everyone did a spectacular job - and on an elusive, fast moving subject too!
Thank you Scriptor Senex - this was a fabulous theme!


In no particular order - here are the spotlight shots:

Rebecca's little "Sean" - if you haven't visited her post, you should - she has the most heartwarming story!

Harold, with "What's good here?"

Robyn's turkey cookies - which look delicious!



Ann's bird photo - I love how she caught his profile.


Heather's bird on the fence...the black and white really makes this shot stand out.




Is that Big Bird? No, it's Butler, no it's Bagman - wait that's Mark!

Comments

  1. Love them all. Each one with it's own story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I love the last one, it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking one of my shots. It was one of those unexpected moments and I just happened to have my camera on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank goodness your spotlighted B&B's Mark as big bird.... I thought this excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm not sure I would have picked the last one...but the others were beautiful.

    Now next week's theme is going to be a real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you, Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: