Spotlight Shots - SOUNDS

A big Thank you to NanU for the challenging theme of sounds...which I honestly think brought out some of the best shots ever. This is a clever, talented, and all around amazing group of bloggers who never fail to impress me with their stunning images.

Choosing the spotlight shots was tough...and here they are, in no particular order:



Jarielyn with her blender of ingredients that made the most delicious looking smoothies:



Jessica's bowling alley:




Pauline's horse photo:




Barry and Linda's silent ice pond, which serves as a hockey pond too.




Doreen's "sound of silence" for our mighty warriors:


And, Jama's beach scene...with the soothing ocean waves:


Great shoot out all! :) Have a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. Thanks Ginger V for doing my link. Can you tell me what I did wrong?
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the choice of one of my pics. this was a really good theme and was very fun doing. thanks to NanU for choosing this theme. made us think as well as shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my photo, I felt so honored .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: