Friday My Town Shoot Out May 11: Silhouette

Our theme this week is Silhouetted. 
When you shoot your camera toward a bright light 
it will expose for that light. 
This will leave other objects in the photo underexposed, often appearing black. 
By placing your subject between the light and the camera 
you will create a silhouette.




If you have a future topic you would like to suggest, 
please leave your suggestion in a comment. 
We will add them to our calendar.

And take a moment to answer our new poll question
in the sidebar.



Comments

  1. Wow! Great photo of the bird and the sunlight on the water. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've visited this blog and I'm drawn to the simplicity of it, and yet there's a challenge there, too. Nice combo. Think I'll be revisiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: